Run over 7 days on 9-16 June 2018, it will take in some of Scotland’s finest distilleries, sights and countryside in the Speyside and Aberdeen regions. This special group will be escorted around the distilleries and be provided insights into the Scottish distilling scene with Alan giving background and context for guests.
We’ve arranged some special whisky lunches and dinners including Lunch at the Gleneagles hotel, a visit to St Andrews – home of Scotland’s best known golf course – and finish our week back in Edinburgh with the Scotch Malt Whisky Society for a special dinner.
Cost is A$4490 per person and includes:
- An amazing week-long experience behind the scenes
- 7 night’s accommodation (4 star equivalent)
- Coach transport for all days
- Distillery entry and special tour costs
- Special lunch at The Blue Room, Gleneagles Hotel
- Speyside Dinner event
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society dinner
- Selected special tastings
- **SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BOOKING